Our professional rug cleaning process includes:
● At our warehouse your rug will receive a custom evaluation and inspection- the area rug is checked in, measured and inspected for any possible repairs for discoloration, spots, stains, deodorizing, water damage, urine decontamination, and/or mold
● The rug is thoroughly dusted on both sides to lift away as much accumulated dirt, dust, debris, and soil out of the rug.
● The rug is hand washed on both sides using a mild detergent until all the soap is removed.
● The fringes are washed separately by hand.
● Rinse to make sure all the cleaning solution is completely removed from the area rug and remove excess water.
● The rug is hung to be air dried under a controlled climate.
● The rug is brushed to evenly raise the pile. The fringes are brushed separately. They can be treated as per customer request.
● The rug is then re-inspected and vacuumed before released for delivery or pick-up.
Our customers and employee’s health is our number one priority. Our rug care professionals at all times wear personal protection including masks and gloves when they come to your home to pick-up or deliver your rugs. Our customer satisfaction is our first concern.We look forward to serving you with any related rugs services.